Recruit, Retain, Rejoice
Finding and keeping qualified coders are keys to the success and happiness of HIM departments.
• The Friends and Family Plan for Online Records
• CAC’s Effect on Accuracy Rates
• The Bottom Line on Telehealth
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• 10 Questions to Ask Your EHR Vendor Before a Demo
• Technology Trends: Virtual Health Care
• Did Hospital Engagement Networks Actually Improve Care?
• Judge Rules Against Use of Telemed Abortion System
• Community Health Says Cyberattack Snared Info From More Than 4 Million Patients
• GAO Finds Medicare's Audit Contractors May Duplicate Efforts
• HealthKit Brings New Integration Opportunities
Kudos to CMS for Meaningful Use 2014 Proposed Rule
Lessons Learned from the EHR Era
Can Google Really Save 100,000 Lives?
Mining Untapped Data Reservoirs
Capturing Cancer Data in Real Time
Addition By Extraction
Before the government delayed ICD-10 to 2015, this percentage of physicians didn’t know whether they would be ready for the changeover, according to the 2014 Practice Profitability Index.
• Coding for Sleep Disorders
• Coding for Dementia