Speech Recognition: A Work in Progress
Keep in mind that despite technological advances, speech recognition still is not a cure-all for inaccurate documentation.
•How to Measure
MPI Duplicate Rates
Rule Makes Its Mark
Continue to Evolve
• Seven Tips to Ensure a Smooth ICD-10 Practice Transition
• Healthcare Privacy and the Cloud
• Senate Confirms Tavenner as CMS Administrator
• Greater Philly Launching First HIE
• Texas Hospitals Ranked Based on Patient Engagement
• A Call for Patient Involvement in Research
• Study Uses EHRs to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screenings
Angelina, Technology, and Biology
ACOs: Accountable for What?
Can Personal Health Data Motivate Change?
Canada’s Experience With Coding Diabetes in ICD-10
ICD-10 Testing Strategies
ICD-10: Give Them Something to Talk About
This percentage of respondents to a study by (ISC)2 said bring-your-own-device (BYOD) technology is a significant security risk, and 74% reported that new security skills are required to meet the BYOD challenge.
• Coding for Pediatric Chronic Lung Disease
• Coding for Tendonitis